this is soooo fast | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this is soooo fast

this board is a lot faster. Good job slacker ...I mean AJ J/k

The bills have improve from 3-13 to 8-8 with lots of cap room to get the needed help. Buffalo math.

The fins went from playoff to a non-appearance with not much cap to get the necessary help. BTW sweep by the bills! If you think you're in better shape going into next season , must be Fin logic.

Happy New year Finfans! (Personal wise and not football wise)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the problem was crappy coaching. We have the talent to go deep in the playoffs, but the coaching staff is holding us back.

I hope someday to be able to brag when my team finishes at .500.........in last place.
It's always nice to win the battles if not the war, I guess.

Buffalo fans... If anything they should learn from our mistakes and not be bragging about future success as nothing is guarrenteed especially in this league. For all you know you may very well be back to 3 wins next season with all that cap room. Second off, it is good to have this board back up!

I wasn't trying to brag finsible. It's just that there are a lot of things to look forward to. Especially when your team has gotten better and was one game away from making the playoff and one game away from the division winner.

The fins on the other hand despite finally getting the best rb in team history took a few steps back from where they we a year ago.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to go forward..........YOU should know THAT......:rolleyes:

Good job AJ! :jumper: I've been spending my day consoling Giants fan friends and fending off the bandwagoner Jets fans. :judge:

It's nice to be back with Dolphin :friends:

I was rooting for the Niners, but I actually felt bad for the Giants fans today. They got ripped off at the end, although they played a bad game at the end.

I actually like the Giants (as my NFC team) even though I'm a Dolphins AFC fan. I really wanted them to win especially to shut the freaking Jets fans up. YOU GOTTA SEE the smack talk by the Jets fans. :angry: All that from the team that hasn't made the Bowl since the Johnson administration :rolleyes:

I agree the Giants let that game slip through their fingers.

Originally posted by Peebs
I actually like the Giants (as my NFC team) even though I'm a Dolphins AFC fan. I really wanted them to win especially to shut the freaking Jets fans up. YOU GOTTA SEE the smack talk by the Jets fans. :angry: All that from the team that hasn't made the Bowl since the Johnson administration :rolleyes:

I agree the Giants let that game slip through their fingers.

I don't have a NFC team, its only the Dolphins for me, and I want to see both New York teams out. I hate hearing Jets or Giants fans, although Jets fans are a lot worse. They better lose this weekend.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think the problem was crappy coaching. We have the talent to go deep in the playoffs, but the coaching staff is holding us back.
the problem was coaching, but we could have avoided embaressment if lucas hadn't fumbled on the 6 at the meadow lands. that was the only td scored by the jets on our defense. we'd be 10-6, the pats 9-7 and the jets 8-8, sitting at home as usual!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom