This is what Junior brought to the Bolts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is what Junior brought to the Bolts

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
A full-scale, pad-on-pad Chargers practice without linebacker Junior Seau? It happened Saturday at The Home Depot Center.

"I played with him for a long time and I still hear his voice in my head,'' defensive end Raylee Johnson said.

Johnson might pay tribute to Seau in a way only those who watch practice could appreciate. Seau, for some reason, always wore his blue mesh practice shorts backward.

"I may do that just to honor him the next couple of weeks,'' Johnson said, with a big chuckle.

Johnson, though, turned serious when recalling the energy that accompanied Seau.

"He'd be yelling 'Run to every play,' or what the offense would be doing,'' Johnson said. "He'd be yelling, 'Look run, look pass,' and he wasn't wrong too many times. I was used to that, and now we all have to pitch in.

Hope the link works-
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2003/07/27/sports/professional/7_27_036_07_45.txt

I can't wait to see him in the Fins uniform for the first game of the year. OH YEAH!!!!!!!

Between him and Zach they should pretty much know all of the plays before the snap.

On a lighter note, wouldn't be funny if Thomas read a certain play as a pss play and Seau countered it as reading it as a run play? I oul just see Thomas yelling, "PASS! PASS!" and at the same time Seau screaming, "RUN! RUN!" followed by an awkward silence ad them looking at each other and the rest of the defense looking at them. Oh crap, now I just got myself worried :( :p

Back
Top Bottom