This Is What Nfl People Are Saying About The Top Miami Dolphins Coaching Candidates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is What Nfl People Are Saying About The Top Miami Dolphins Coaching Candidates

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
A six-pack of Dolphins notes on a Thursday:

▪ With Patriots de facto defensive coordinator Brian Flores and Cowboys defensive backs coach Kris Richard having both impressed the Dolphins in their head-coaching interview process, I solicited opinion from some non-Dolphins NFL people about both coaches over the past two days.

The feedback was decidedly positive.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article223734625.html#storylink=cpy

Meh. When people are asked, feedback is almost always positive. How often has an agent or player, when asked about a coaching candidate, come out and said in public that particular person sucks eggs and has no business being a coach?

Only guys on messageboards that don't know anything about the Coach and only watch video replay of the players.

Only guys on messageboards that don't know anything about the Coach and only watch video replay of the players.

I’m not speaking specifically about Flores. I’m speaking about every coach. Rodgers when asked, lauded philbin to a great extent. I’m sure if a reporter started asking saints players about Dennis Allen, you’ll hear good things.

Feel free to take a lot of stock in these types of articles.

Meh. When people are asked, feedback is almost always positive. How often has an agent or player, when asked about a coaching candidate, come out and said in public that particular person sucks eggs and has no business being a coach?

Yeah, how many times did we hear that Gase was a genius or guru lol! My bet is that Belichick is telling Ross how much of a genius Flores is lol

Normally I agree, oddly enough, this year, people are pounding on Kliff Kingsbury.

Players? I doubt it. The media, yes.

My bad though, I missed the part you typed about players and agents. Agree with ya, those 2 usually mind their own business.

Yeah the media is killing that hire based on his college coaching record (33-54??).

Yeah the media is killing that hire based on his college coaching record (33-54??).

And they should. First thing I thought of is this the only guy zona could of gotten? Were they forced to settle and if so why? Well maybe a coach didn’t want to be saddled with Rosen as their qb and maybe our situation does have some attraction due to the next coach having some sort of input in determining who our next qb is

So what I don't get is Rosen was a highly touted guy last offseason now after a subpar rookie year he's being viewed as a ham and egger. Why is this? I thought a draft couldn't be evaluated after 1 year.

I'm not excited about either hire. I like the Arians/Bowles and even Gase/Williams marriages better and I don't even know ours yet. I'll bet anyone coach X of the Miami Dolphins is fired before Adam Gase in NY.

as they should he has done nothing to make a case for being hired as a head coach in the NFL. hell he did nothing to make a case why he should have been kept by Texas Tech

These guys have no business coaching.
upload_2019-1-12_18-6-31.jpeg

This article is strange. Lots of exemplary comments on Richard but really not much on Flores. Man I think the fins are making a huge mistake not hiring Richard.

Back
Top Bottom