This is why Feeley will always suck. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is why Feeley will always suck.

korl68

Dolphins Fan since 1981
Reaction score
The Dolphins didn't get near the end zone when Feeley was in the game.

''We just didn't get much going,'' Feeley lamented. ``You get a little frustrated so you throw the ball down the field and hope your guy makes a play. Sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't.''

When your QB thinks like this all the time it is no wonder he had 7 TD passes for the other team last year.

korl68 said:
The Dolphins didn't get near the end zone when Feeley was in the game.

''We just didn't get much going,'' Feeley lamented. ``You get a little frustrated so you throw the ball down the field and hope your guy makes a play. Sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't.''

When your QB thinks like this all the time it is no wonder he had 7 TD passes for the other team last year.

I posted that exact quote in a different thread. This is it:

Great idea! So it's okay to throw it up for grabs? This is exactly why Feeley shouldn't, and isn't, going to start. Managing a game does not include throwing the ball up on a prayer. I wonder how fast that quote made it back to Saban. The problem is, if it wasn't for dump offs, Feeley might have a competion percentage in the mid 20 percent range and his QB rating for last night would gave been closer to 15 than 27. Feeley plays scared and wants to get the ball to the closest man possible. If he can't, he throws it up for grabs.There is a huge and noticable difference in the poise of the two QBs. (Gus and AJ) Gus' stats weren't lights out but even coach Saban acknowledged, in a round about sort of way, that Gus played better.

Let me add that if a player has time to make the decsion to throw it up for grabs and pray, then also has time to make the decision to throw the ball out of bounds.

Back
Top Bottom