THIS is why Wannstedt needs to be fired. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

THIS is why Wannstedt needs to be fired.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We have first down on our own 5. We throw a 10 yard out into the wind with a qb who is struggling. Result, INT returned for a TD.

We finally get a break and have the ball at midfield. 3 runs right up the gut with our sad @ss offensive line. 3 and out.

I'm with you. If I were in Wayne's shoes, Dave and Norv would be going out the door with a box in their hands by the end of business on Monday...

Anything that is Norv's fault is also Dave's fault. At least, that's my philosophy. He is the head coach...

This was the worst coached game I have seen in a long time.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

We finally get a break and have the ball at midfield. 3 runs right up the gut with our sad @ss offensive line. 3 and out.

That was frucking pathetic.......

my favorite was fiedler trying to convince dave to go on 4th down... try and get a little going as they were already all but defeated... surprise surprise, dave didn't want to gamble.

It's incredible how poorly prepared the Dolphins were today on offense considering how much time they had to prepare. The whole offense played like ****.

I AM REALLY TIRED OF BEING ASHAMED TO SAY IM A DOLPHINS FAN.we need an owner like bob craft who really cares about his team you ALWAYS see him at thier games even the away games when have you seen wayne h. at one? its like he does not care? if wayne doesnt take the team seriously this offseason something is wrong and we will never achieve the playoffs let alone the super bowl.i was at the tenn game on nov. 9th and i thought that was the worst coached game ive seen but tonight was worse we will nver get better with what weve got now.NEVER

Mr Huzienga - The solution is so simple.
1) get a better coach
2) get a better QB
3) improve the OL
How hard can it be?

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
I AM REALLY TIRED OF BEING ASHAMED TO SAY IM A DOLPHINS FAN.we need an owner like bob craft who really cares about his team you ALWAYS see him at thier games even the away games when have you seen wayne h. at one? its like he does not care? if wayne doesnt take the team seriously this offseason something is wrong and we will never achieve the playoffs let alone the super bowl.i was at the tenn game on nov. 9th and i thought that was the worst coached game ive seen but tonight was worse we will nver get better with what weve got now.NEVER

I WANT JOE ROBIE BACK........ oh chit.. he dead.. ok.. nevermind

Wayne is a good owner. He doesn't get in the way. And that's a good thing. It doesn't matter if he goes to all the games or not. The owner of the Rams only went to like 2 games the entire '99 season. She could care less. She rarely attends games.

It's all about who's running your ship. Wayne is hands off. He lets them spend money. He lets the football people make the football decisions.

The good news is the Wanny-Jay era is over for the Miami Dolphins. Thanks for 4 years of my life wasted.

Nobody held a gun to your head saying you had to watch the Phins. You "wasted four years of your life" by your own free will. ;)

Back
Top Bottom