This Just In: The Bills Are Going To Be Good This Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Just In: The Bills Are Going To Be Good This Year

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I’ve watched both of their pre-season games so far. I know it’s early….BUT…..I don’t see a weakness right now. Barring injury, they have to be the favorites for the AFC East. I know that’s not news to anyone….But I’m impressed with them right now.

If their DLine gives them anything they’re going to be a wrecking ball. They won 13 games last year and didn’t get much out of them. They got their run plugging dt back, drafted Rousseau (who has looked great) and have other high drafted young ends to mix in. Their offense is their offense. Theyd have to take several steps back to not outclass the division on offense.

I have always considered them to be the rival opponent...

When we play the Jets it just feels like anything other than a win is a screwup on our part. The Bills, are fun tough games....where a win on either side is earned and respected.

So far this preseason 11 of their starters have yet to play 1 snap. They are very deep and will have tuff decisions to make when they make their roster cuts.

You should be. By the way the Phins should keep an eye out for OL depth the Bills may have to cut.

I’ve watched both of their pre-season games so far. I know it’s early….BUT…..I don’t see a weakness right now. Barring injury, they have to be the favorites for the AFC East. I know that’s not news to anyone….But I’m impressed with them right now.

I've almost convinced myself the #1-2 teams in the AFC-E could be decided by injuries. BUF is #1, but not ''far above' MIA or NE. AFC-E is not the AFC-E of 2016.

The Oline is a place they don’t have solid players on the wrong side of the bubble.

they’re going to cut people elsewhere that are worth looks though.

My team is the bottom of the barrel in the league. I hope we can compete in 1 game this year. There is that better? Anything else I say and It’ll classify as being a homer.

I don’t think I’ve ever once said anything negative about the Phins and the direction they’re heading in. The only thing I will do is defend my team when needed.

I’ve been a NFL fan for over 45 years. The days of Marino and Kelly were a great time to be a fan of either team. It’ll be nice if fans of either team can get back to those days with Tua and Allen.

Actually…. The Bills defense isn’t going to scare anyone. The Green Bay 2nd teasers marched up and down on the starters.

Back
Top Bottom