This league still going on? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This league still going on?

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are we ever planning on announcing a date for free agency to start so everyone can finalize their cuts (and post them all on official cut thread), calculate their salary cap, and prepare to spend on fa's? Also, if when you announce the FA dates greg, could you officially give us roster parameters (# of players on final roster) that you have set for the league, so we can adjust and buy guys accordingly, and any other info that has not officially been stated on this board that we may need.

thanks

"This league still going on?"

[rant]
^this is whats asked when gm's for the lions (where is that guy), rams, seahawks, etc are nowhere to be found. i understand if theyre busy with other things, but this always happens...this is why we stressed that the gm league takes up some time, not a lot, but some...and if you cant keep up, its understandable..but let me or greg or somebody know so we can find a replacement soon, rather than 3 weeks too late...bah, rant over

[/rant]

I hear that. I'm still working behind the scenes. I honestly need a little more time. From now until Tuesday it's pretty untouchable for me. After that though, I'm helluva here with break, and no Physics finals :) . I have to put down my final cuts, and like I say, that will probably be another 3-4 days.

Originally posted by Cliff Burton
"This league still going on?"

[rant]
^this is whats asked when gm's for the lions (where is that guy), rams, seahawks, etc are nowhere to be found. i understand if theyre busy with other things, but this always happens...this is why we stressed that the gm league takes up some time, not a lot, but some...and if you cant keep up, its understandable..but let me or greg or somebody know so we can find a replacement soon, rather than 3 weeks too late...bah, rant over

[/rant]

rams guy is on all the time, hes on aim now actually
seahawks guy i asked about and your boy greg says he talks to him on AIM a lot
so the only question is the lions guy and he doesnt use aim, i've never PMed him so i cant vouch for his activity.

i just wanna know when were gonna start moving forward thats all.

I PM'd him about 2 weeks ago. He said he was still in, and was active for two days in this forum, then dissapeared again.

ive also got a question mark on the bucs gm. I know he's a little low on time and some of us have talked to him, but he hasnt even been online in about 9 days. He is pretty active in the main forum though so he just might not be looking to trade at all

Back
Top Bottom