This Little Known Quarterback Could Be The Dolphins' Future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Little Known Quarterback Could Be The Dolphins' Future

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

The Dolphins should invest a mid-round quarterback in this April's draft: North Dakota State's Easton Stick, the man who took over at NDSU from former number-two overall draft pick and Eagles starter Carson Wentz in 2015.

In Stick — the Walter Payton Award (top player in the Football Championship Subdivision) winner, three-year captain, and first-team Associated Press All-American — the Dolphins would be gambling on an intriguing prospect while awaiting a more sure-fire guy in 2020. They'd be proactive, instead of reactive, for once.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...i-dolphins-quarterback-of-the-future-11125267

Hard to judge by level of competition, but seems to have a lot of skills to work with. Seems to be real good at sensing the rush and moving in the pocket. I know CK likes him a lot and apparently Stick is on Miami's radar as well.

No doubt in my mind that the author of the article (ryan yousefi) only says that because someone else (@ckparrothead) did the homework for him.

The Dolphins should invest a mid-round quarterback in this April's draft: North Dakota State's Easton Stick, the man who took over at NDSU from former number-two overall draft pick and Eagles starter Carson Wentz in 2015.

In Stick — the Walter Payton Award (top player in the Football Championship Subdivision) winner, three-year captain, and first-team Associated Press All-American — the Dolphins would be gambling on an intriguing prospect while awaiting a more sure-fire guy in 2020. They'd be proactive, instead of reactive, for once.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...i-dolphins-quarterback-of-the-future-11125267

I don’t buy the more sure fired guy thing...if they feel Stick is as good as the top three... fine.

If not.... we should get a QB if we can.

I’d like for them to draft one of these 3 guys: Ta’amu, Stick, or Stidham.

I think either one of those 3 would be good developmental guys.

Back
Top Bottom