This loss stings even more | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This loss stings even more

djb2280

(the phinstones) facebook l
Reaction score
I called for Mike Mckenzie

I knew it,, after WIll Allan suffered an injury, I said to get this guy, We need him BAD

Id rather have Smith and Davis go through their growing pains now,than next year when we could be.....I dunno,making a playoff run?

Bad News , I think THe pats are comming down here with a huge chip

yes its all good now, but i got a feeling we could see a 44-10 blowout next Sunday , Ouch, I hate to say it but I hope im wrong,

after the way our coaches screwed up with our final 4 minute loss to BUFFALO we should have an even bigger chip.

Who cares if they lose to the Saints, the Saints are better then the Pats are.

Idk these Pats vs Fins game can always go either way. I favor the Pats but still wouldnt be surprised to come up with a close win. Hopefuly

They will have a short week, besides they are being banged all over, No surprise if they hay 3 or 4 players missing next weeks game

I've got the same feeling. If this score holds up and they end up looking kind of flat on primetime TV in a game as hyped as this, they're going to take it out on us just like they took it out on the Jets last week (after losing to the Colts).

I've got the same feeling. If this score holds up and they end up looking kind of flat on primetime TV in a game as hyped as this, they're going to take it out on us just like they took it out on the Jets last week (after losing to the Colts).

Does it really work that way though? Wouldn't every team act angry if it got them wins in the NFL?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pissed Off Team Excuse is Always BS

Miami is going to be pissed off as well. I never bought the "pissed off" theory anyway. Both teams are going to be pissed off. What we can glean off the MNF game here is strategy to beat Brady.

THAT is what counts.

I don't think it makes a difference if the Pats are angry or not. If you don't get pressure on Brady, you lose. If you do, you have a good shot.

Does it really work that way though? Wouldn't ever team act angry if it got them wins in the NFL?

Exactly. I believe Jason Taylor mentioned this. He said he plays every game pissed off.
Is there any game where Ray Lewis doesn't play pissed off?

Exactly. I believe Jason Taylor mentioned this. He said he plays every game pissed off.
Is there any game where Ray Lewis doesn't play pissed off?

If the Pats come into Miami next week and win by 50 it's just b/c they are that much better than the Phins, not so much that they were an angry team.

Does it really work that way though? Wouldn't every team act angry if it got them wins in the NFL?

I guess, but when the Patriots fail in the spotlight they always seem to come out the next week and just go insane. Taking out a weeks worth of second guessing on whoever their opponent is. I don't know if it's anger, but their level of play is definitely elevated with a "back against the wall mentality". Heck isn't there some stat about Brady and Belichick being ridiculously good in games after a loss. Like they didn't lose back to back games for so long.

Back
Top Bottom