This may be a dumb question...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This may be a dumb question......

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
But is Rob Burnett still on our team? Didn't he sign a 1 yr deal last year??? and If he is on our team, how is he doing???

He is on our team but I do not know how he is doing.....good I guess?

Damn, it was a good question.

I had a joke all ready to go....

I was going to say " There are no dumb ques.......Whoa!.....There ARE dumb questions".....but that wouldn't be funny now....:(

Originally posted by inFINSible

I was going to say " There are no dumb ques.......Whoa!.....There ARE dumb questions".....but that wouldn't be funny now....:(

:lolcry:

Burnett still on our team and still will play the same role as last year.. Rotating in with Ogunleye, David Bowens and Jay Williams along with replacing Chester or Timbo on passing downs.. Still here still strong along the D-line..

HOORAH:drinker:

Originally posted by inFINSible

lol...well i figured it was dumb becuz most guys would know whos on their team....i looked it up, and he was there but i thought he signed a 1 yr deal and thought maybe he was gone, plus the fact that i havent heard anything on him...last I remember he was injured.

I had a joke ready but I didn't know the answer:adfin:

Burnett is still on the team. He missed this past mini-camp with Wanny's blessing because he was getting married. So I am not sure if he is in shape or what. I imagine coming off of a honeymoon, his legs might be a little weaker than they were before the marriage :lol:

Originally posted by Samphin
Burnett is still on the team. He missed this past mini-camp with Wanny's blessing because he was getting married. So I am not sure if he is in shape or what. I imagine coming off of a honeymoon, his legs might be a little weaker than they were before the marriage :lol:

LMAO!!:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom