this mock draft has BR going @ 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this mock draft has BR going @ 11

West coast radio has been reporting all weel that the Raiders will take USC's WR Williams, pushing BR back to the Steelers, pushing rivers back to us...if we want him.

DRAFT RIVERS! Use our 2nd 1st rounder from O-GUN on a WR

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
West coast radio has been reporting all weel that the Raiders will take USC's WR Williams, pushing BR back to the Steelers, pushing rivers back to us...if we want him.

DRAFT RIVERS! Use our 2nd 1st rounder from O-GUN on a WR

Agreed, that scenario would be perfect!

This is a straight up draft no trades, If Rivers is there at #20 and the Fins pass on him,,,,,,I don't wanna be on this board for a while.

If Miami gets a first for O-gun I can see your wish come true. well maybe, we are talking about the Fins and the first round here.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL they said chargers might trade the 1st overall pick maybe to the raiders or us. I can only dream :)

Originally posted by fellows
LOL they said chargers might trade the 1st overall pick maybe to the raiders or us. I can only dream :)

Problem with that is, it would HAVE to be us for us to be able to snag a QB. I love the idea of getting eli, but i'm not happy about the price it would cost. Also, I believe if SD were to trade down with Oakland, oakland would take Eli, then BR would go Steelers at the latest, and Rivers would go to SD. That's a danger I've been seeing since Day 1, but we'll see how it all pans out. But if we pass up on Rivers...........

the question is...what if Rivers does fall and we keep Ogunleye and dont get anymore picks??? We have a 1st round pick and then a 3rd....do you think that they would still take Rivers even though we need a great WR...im not sure if theyd take him unless we did have the 2 picks in the 1st....

Take RIVERS for sure.

The FO won't though.They will screw up like usual and take some 2nd or 3rd round talent.

Since JJ and Wanny era we have nothing but crap for any of our 1st rounders.

With the Ricky trade being an exception.

i just dont get how a guy can go from mid-late 3rd round pick to top ten/possible 1st overall in a matter of months. Re-fricken-diculous. I like the guy, but if he's there at 20, he'll be there at 21 unless we have an earlier pick for a WR. Even then, I dont see it happening

If we have one pick and Rivers is there along with some receivers? Ooooof. It would be at that point that I am glad I am not Spielman. Either way he is hated. I would say you gotta go with Rivers and hope for the best for a wideout in the third and with the group you got. However, that is tough.

Originally posted by Samphin
If we have one pick and Rivers is there along with some receivers? Ooooof. It would be at that point that I am glad I am not Spielman. Either way he is hated. I would say you gotta go with Rivers and hope for the best for a wideout in the third and with the group you got. However, that is tough.

I hope we dont pass up on Rivers if he is still there for us at #20. whichever way RS decides I think his decision will be questioned. some of us will like it & some might now or none of us will like it all. sucks to be him.

I hope to hell we don't take Lee Evans. He's another Yatil Green waiting to happen.

If we only got 1 pick it's gotta be a WR. Sorry guys, i like Rivers too but if we don't get another WR, we might as well play 1 WR sets all year long

Phil Rivers=Joey Harrington....

in draft status.......I mentioned this a few months ago....don't be suprised if Rivers turns into a top 5 pick....same thing happened with Joey Harrington.....going into his senior year he wasn't a first round pick, and even after the season he was only projected as a mid-late first round pick....then kabam! He shoots up the charts and is eventually the #3 pick in the draft.....

Back
Top Bottom