This Offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Offseason

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Reaction score
Ok its official, the Ringling Brothers would be proud to have the Phins offseason as a side show. This year keeps getting worse!! I am as optimistic as anyone but at what point do you say enough is enough. I will not go through the laundry list of offseason problems because they are well known to everyone here. But just when I thought it couldnt get any worse BOOM Boston is out for the year.
So the passing attack that could possibly have saved our team from extreme mediocrity is now no better than it was last year, and we all know how well that worked for us. We have no proven running back, probably a new Qb, and a OL that is 80% new. Folks it isnt looking good.
I am not throwing in the towel, but at this point I find myself wishing ill will on other teams just so we don't suffer alone. I am so tired of turning on ESPN and seeing another disaster in Miami, lets just get through this season without KILLING everyone on our team.:fire:

After this news, I definitely find it hard to get excited for the season...imagine how the players must feel

Back
Top Bottom