This place is jumping today!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This place is jumping today!!!

hey scotgif....

That pre-game show is off the hook right?

And I bet those cold one are too.......hehehehehehehehe

Haven't hit the brews just yet, I'm kinda pacing it a little. But it's just about time to "pop a top".

Hey how about what Joe and Goldie are talking about.....
that 3rd CB spot....they say Fletcher is not living up to the billing
but we'll see what he does tonight.

I'll be here... in and out most of the night... I won't be able to sit still until kickoff though... I'm psyched!!! I can't wait to see the Fins crack some heads!!!

:biggrin:

Originally posted by scotgif
Haven't hit the brews just yet, I'm kinda pacing it a little. But it's just about time to "pop a top".

Hey Scotgif don't start too soon dude, you feel fall asleep and miss the part of the game and be pissed..Drink one 30 mins before the game...that will get you right and then let the game begin already.

hey scotgif have at least three before kickoff thats my suggestion...

i'd say thats just about right in order to yell at the TV and accuse the refs and ESPN of a conspiracy against the Dolphins all because we lost the coin toss and because of the 2 games in 4 days and because ESPN doesn't preview us ENOUGH and because.....Ahhhhhhggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so Fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey WKIS (KISS COUNTRY) doesn't stream audio.....

I'm checking to see if any other station will stream the game they have one out of west palm beach i'll see if I can find it.....

Like someone said earlier, NFL.com should be streaming the game, so you could pick up the feed there, as opposed to from the fins actual network.

yeah...i was over on the other thread and read it ...thanks anyway.....

Hey Goldie is gonna have Ricky and Jay on his show later on...

As much as I'm looking forward to tonights game its the NO games that intrigues me.....

UGH. The local newscasters are talking about tonight's "FISHFRY".

I want blood.

SWEET REVENGE

OMG. Nice accident (overturned vehicle) on the Howard Franklin Bridge. All eastbound lanes heading into Tampa across the Bay are SHUT DOWN. Just saw a helicopter view. MAJOR BACKUPS for miles. And the game starts in 1.5 HOURS. This couldn't have happened at a worse time.

BTW - I saw the driver from the helicopter. You guessed it......he was wearing a KEYSHAWN jersey. Thousands of Bucs fans surely want to kick this kid's ass.

Back
Top Bottom