This Ref Is Killing Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Ref Is Killing Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
THIS IDIOT HAS TAKEN AWAY AT LEAST 10 POINTS FROM US ON HORRIBLE CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I'M PISSED!!!!

I agree. That bogus call against Ruddy turned the game around. It was a cheat call no where near holding. Did you see where Fiedler gets tossed down after he throws and no call.

Do they know you by name, Clumped?

"Hello? 1-800-whiners? Yes, I'm upset that someone hit Travis Henry's hand when our coach was stupid enough to call a HB option. Can anything be done about this?"

"No, kindly stfu sir".

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Do they know you by name, Clumped?

"Hello? 1-800-whiners? Yes, I'm upset that someone hit Travis Henry's hand when our coach was stupid enough to call a HB option. Can anything be done about this?"

"No, kindly stfu sir".

We didn't whine about a "no call" on that play? Miami D played that very well

Now back to the penalties:

The holding call in Ruddy was a bad call. The DT clearly tripped and took Ruddy with him. The pass interference on Thomas should have been an illegal contact but the result would have been about the same. I didn't see the play where Fiedler was thrown down, I've been flipping between this game and the Giants/Pats game.

Did you miss the Royals penalty? How about some of the others? No. Clumped, I realize you used to be halfway respected on this board, but recently you're whining and speaking when you have virtually no idea what you are talking about.

Less typing, more thinking. That should be the Billszone mantra.

Yes, the Royals penalty. That should have been "running into the kicker" not roughing the kicker. I don't know if that would have resulted in a 1st down for the Jags or if they would have still had to punt

Did you see that block in the back against Hendricks not called. The Refs are giving the Jags the game but Miami isn't taking it so I dont blame them. Miami's O is an embarasement so far.

The Leftwich incomplete pass that was ruled a fumble was a bad call that went Miami's way. Every football game had bad calls on holds and such. As for the refs out to get Miami in this one, not seeing it.

I saw that comming out before his arm went forward. THere have been alot of non calls against Jax.

Back
Top Bottom