This regime lacks BOLDNESS necessary to get better | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This regime lacks BOLDNESS necessary to get better

Yeah, Jake Long is a very good, all pro LT. Um...how many touchdowns did he score? Oh...:tongue2:

So....who are the LT for the Colts and Saints? Are they all world? Didnt think so.

The point is...we got no talent, even after 2 years with this regime.

7-9 comprende? :confused:

Now, what FA's will this regime sign to make an impact? Because aint no rook gonna do it!

Wow, I couldn't resist, I had to reply to this.

We have no talent?
Jake Long was not productive for our team b/c he didn't score any TD's?

This is a TEAM sport.
You need good lineman to run the ball and protect the QB.
You need good RB's to break tackles, find holes, and pick up the tough yards.
You need good WR's to run good routes, CATCH the ball (cough Ted Ginn), etc.

I can go on like this forever, but I won't put everyone through that.

Here is the talent that this regime has infused in this team:

Jake Long
Randy Starks
Kendall Langford
Vontae Davis
Sean Smith
Henne
Smiley
Wake
Hartline
Bess

Guys who haven't been as productive but obviously have talent:
Merling
Donald Thomas
Grove

That's 2 years.

Remember we were 1-15 3 years ago? Sparano has gone 18-16 since we were 1-15. I'll cut the FO and coaching staff some slack for only being 2 games over .500 over the past 2 years.

I'm done. Hopefully this helps prove that the talent is there and it's actually pretty impressive with the amount of talent we have on this team in only 2 short years of this FO working their magic.

Yeah, Jake Long is a very good, all pro LT. Um...how many touchdowns did he score? Oh...:tongue2:

So....who are the LT for the Colts and Saints? Are they all world? Didnt think so.

The point is...we got no talent, even after 2 years with this regime.

7-9 comprende? :confused:

Now, what FA's will this regime sign to make an impact? Because aint no rook gonna do it!

How successful is a QB at throwing the football while on their back?(which is why Tom Brady and the Pats had an undefeated season...oh wait) Better question: How effective is Matt Ryan at blocking Julius Peppers?
Clearly, you hold the opinion that offensive lineman are less superior draft choices(or football players, as you seem to believe that having talented lineman doesnt equal talent on the team).
Lets ask Peter King(the one with a job concerning football talent) about an ultra electric running back to other positions: "OK, so Bush didn't turn out to be worth anywhere near second-pick-in-the-draft money. So the guy New Orleans picked 106 spots later, guard Jahri Evans, is a more valuable player to the team today."

Obviously free agency is a place of rainbows and kittens, where talent just flows in every direction and all teams are rewarded. Which is why the Redskins and Raiders have been premier powerhouses the last few years.

Can you name the Colts and Saints LT. Real pro bowlers!Lol! I bet you know who their QB's are right. When are you idiots going to figure out that the Qb is the most important player on your team! All these picks we have wasted in Rd.2 on QB's we could have found a LT. Someone probably equal to the ones the Super Bowl teams have! We blew it not drafting Ryan!!!!!!
You know the QB's names because they are always in the limelight. They are always talked about. They are always on highlight reels. Same goes for WR and RB. Just because YOU don't know who the lineman are, doesn't mean they are not as important, if not more important than the QB...learn some **** before you spew it.:up:

Can you name the Colts and Saints LT. Real pro bowlers!Lol! I bet you know who their QB's are right. When are you idiots going to figure out that the Qb is the most important player on your team! All these picks we have wasted in Rd.2 on QB's we could have found a LT. Someone probably equal to the ones the Super Bowl teams have! We blew it not drafting Ryan!!!!!!
136 posts since September. Every single one of them a negative post about the Dolphins. Every single one of them. Wow.

Okay guys, listen up.

Disagree with someone all you want, but please lay off taking personal shots at each other.

Thanks.

You fed the trolls =(.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Phinfreak is and so is Miami71 if they aren' t the same person.

But to add in my 2 cents. PHINS okay until we digress from 7-9 to like 3-13 or some really bad losing record that not injury caused. I have faith in the Tuna and Sparano.

Okay guys, listen up.

Disagree with someone all you want, but please lay off taking personal shots at each other.

Thanks.
With all due respect, I didn't attack the poster. I attacked the post. I said instead of sounding like a douche. Meaning his post was pretty lame, in that he posted nothing of value to back up his claim of our team sucking in various ways. *sigh*

You fed the trolls =(.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Phinfreak is and so is Miami71 if they aren' t the same person.

But to add in my 2 cents. PHINS okay until we digress from 7-9 to like 3-13 or some really bad losing record that not injury caused. I have faith in the Tuna and Sparano.
I'd be willing to bet that they are the same person.

Back
Top Bottom