This should fire up our OL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This should fire up our OL

Fired up or not, they still suck. If they can't have the same success that they did earlier vs the Jets, they might as well mail it in.

i don't think you would get many jets or dolphins saying -- oh yeah the guys on the other sideline are like brothers to me.....if it takes a revealtaion that an opposing teams player doesn't like them to get them fired up look out!:)
These guys hate each other big time -- the jets are up to avenge a 30-3 loss and to get back in the playoff race.
The phins are trying to get back on track with a depleted Qb team.
i love afc east battles - no matter who it is -- always great to watch

I would be brave too if I was facing the offensive line we have seen for the last two weeks.

Typical lack of class Jets.

Finatic: How is class involved? He says he doesn't like the Dolphins, his biggest rival, and that is classless?. How bout Mr. Zach Thomas, who wanted a Jet fan to jump on the field so he could fight them like in the Kansas City Royals game. It doesn't matter that the first base coach partially lost some hearing or something like that. Evans classless for not liking rival? That used to be applauded.

Can't blame him.He's been punked out by the Fins his entire career.He lives in Florida yet dogs out the Dolphins.He probably spends his whole offseason staring at our beautiful stadium.It's called "Dolphin envy".Just give the guy a signed Zach Thomas jersey, and his true feelings will come out.

I concur va dolfan. Evans suffers from inferiority complex. I think secretly he loves the Dolphins so he is trying to fire them up so they can wn and he can secretly cheer his team on! Rock on Evans! We know your true feelings *wink wink* :p

If he is a closet Fin fan, he need only play like he did the first game to help us out. Message to Evans, "just be yourself"!

Man, he is an idiot. Says that all he hears all offseason is Dolphins this and Dolphins that. MORON, you live in South Florida. What do you want to hear? How the Raiders are doing. This guy is the biggest idiot I've ever seen, and I am glad we didn't sign him. Funny how he hates us, and we were that close to signing him.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom