This should make some of us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This should make some of us

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
just a little less nervous.

Steady diet of catches

Judging by David Boston's earlobes, it's easy to poke holes in him.

But it would be missing the point.

Missing the fact that Boston, who two weeks ago was a foil for some barbs from coach Dave Wannstedt, spent much of Wednesday creating gaping holes in the Dolphins' defense with his strength and speed.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/nfl/miami_dolphins/8708837.htm

that is great Boston is playing at a high level and thats not really a knock to our defense because Boton is one of the best and our D only is beat by strength no speed can beat our D

David Boston will have a great season for the Dolphins. I have no doubt in my mind. This entire team has something to prove, and so they shall. Screw all the predictions, screw all the power polls, and screw reporters in Boston saying we arent feared in the division anymore. Time will tell. The telling is near

While I'm confident that Boston can have a big year in this fall, I wouldn't worry too much about our defense. It's May. And WRs have an inherent advantage in shorts and non-contact.

Great!

Glad to hear it. I hope he is everything he is supposed to be, and everything we need.

Back
Top Bottom