this site is great | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this site is great

hrpuffin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am fairly new to this site. I am a dolphins fan since I can remeber. I live in Ohio and have to watch every game with my NFL ticket. I have not missed a game in 5 seasons except the hurricane games. I watched ever snap last year! It is nice to talk to real dolphin phans even though I dont get many responces. I love the phins and it is nice to not here about the Clowns here. This is great stuff and I am loving all of it. I cant remeber being this excited about our phins for along time and it feels good, even though it also makes me sick alot. LETS GO DOLPHINS

It is great when we are doing well, but it can be horrible after a loss . . . I mean last year was almost unbearable to come near here. I think the mods would "down" the site after a loss last year, just so we couldn't come on and flood the board with nonsense. But truth be told, its because of the amount of diehard Dolfans on the site . . . and they just want the best for our team.

Thanks!
We are glad to have you hear! The staff and I are at your service! Come often and post a lot. If you need anything just PM me.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom