this site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this site

NYFinFan23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is by far the best dolphin site there is i been reading it for a while and i just became a member this is my first post

Welcome to the best Dolphin fan site fellow Finfan.:welcome:

before signing on i was thinking about the dolphins, whether they can sign lance schulters ... and i looked forward, imagining the season, autumn and such and i felt good. i love that time of year. i dont know why i cant achieve that with any other sport - the feeling i'm talking about; then i signed on and saw this thread and decided it an appropriate time to thank you all, finheaven, dolphin fans, all NFL-ers for being part of it. i'll indulge in this feeling while it lasts. thanks.

welcome, and today just so happens to be my one year anniversary of finding Finheaven... you can thank ricky williams retiring for that one... ive been checking daily since that terrible day. i love this site!!!

NYFinFan23 said:
is by far the best dolphin site there is i been reading it for a while and i just became a member this is my first post

:welcome:

NYFinFan23 said:
welcome

Yes i found this site a couple days ago and let me tell you its by far the best Dolphins site out there.
Its good cause i always get bored of liseting to ESPN all they do is rag about other teams which i dont care about. Here i can talk to my brothers who share the same goal as me. TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL !

elandre said:
Yes i found this site a couple days ago and let me tell you its by far the best Dolphins site out there.
Its good cause i always get bored of liseting to ESPN all they do is rag about other teams which i dont care about. Here i can talk to my brothers who share the same goal as me. TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL !
Welcome aboard to both of you. U think its good now then wait till the season starts. Its a great site.

ErroneousFlint said:
before signing on i was thinking about the dolphins, whether they can sign lance schulters ... and i looked forward, imagining the season, autumn and such and i felt good. i love that time of year. i dont know why i cant achieve that with any other sport - the feeling i'm talking about; then i signed on and saw this thread and decided it an appropriate time to thank you all, finheaven, dolphin fans, all NFL-ers for being part of it. i'll indulge in this feeling while it lasts. thanks.
here is one of my favorite posters, oh and welcome to the board nyfinfan

Back
Top Bottom