this site | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this site

Welcome, you are now on the long list of people who agree that this is the very best site for all things Miami Dolphins!!! In fact there was an article on the main page a little while back calling this the best Miami Dolphins fan site on the web. During the season is when this site is really moving! This is slow!!!:lol:

welcome boys...best site this side of the now defunct phinzone, it and many of its denzines now call this place home.

ErroneousFlint said:
before signing on i was thinking about the dolphins, whether they can sign lance schulters ... and i looked forward, imagining the season, autumn and such and i felt good. i love that time of year. i dont know why i cant achieve that with any other sport - the feeling i'm talking about; then i signed on and saw this thread and decided it an appropriate time to thank you all, finheaven, dolphin fans, all NFL-ers for being part of it. i'll indulge in this feeling while it lasts. thanks.

welcome ny to the board and welcome back flint - you are needed on this board...

Back
Top Bottom