This Sucks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Sucks...

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
...I want the season to start already. :cry:

OK, I know I'm whining and this wasn't worth a thread but what the heck, there's not much else to talk about.

:monkey: offseason

Originally posted by Expo88
...I want the season to start already. :cry:

OK, I know I'm whining and this wasn't worth a thread but what the heck, there's not much else to talk about.

:monkey: offseason

I know what you mean, Expo!

We`ve hashed and rehashed every player, coaching staff, draftees, free agents....up to and including, the # of hairs on Wanny`s a**.

I WANT FOOOOOOOTBAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew....that felt good.

Oh yeah! The rivalries on the field are sooo much more satisfying than all the talk in the world.

"I WANT FOOOOOOOTBAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I know what you mean guys.
There is always the Europe League for those of us THAT starved. Oh yeah, I watched it for the first time last week. No, it's not great quality, but, if you are starving, you will eat just about anything. I ate that meal up. Trouble is, I'm still hungry. Just like the song says, "Ain't nothin like the real thing baby".

almost bored enough to go see the New Haven Ninjas . Hey the Giants signed their QB so maybe they were not that bad :eek:

Originally posted by dolphan39
almost bored enough to go see the New Haven Ninjas . Hey the Giants signed their QB so maybe they were not that bad :eek:

When you're going to the minor leagues of arena football then you know you're officially addicted and probably need some professional help. I can recommend a good therapist for ya bro, just drop me a line.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt think i would agree with anything over here but youre right this is the looongest offseason in the history of the world..

Dude, Arena Football rocks!! It's a blast. Down here in Tampa, the place gets PACKED. And the crowd is rowdy and louder than hell. And those cheerleaders.....OMG. They're all these college chicks who are gorgeous. And they can dance the way that the NFL cheerleaders aren't allowed to. Too bad the Bandits aren't that good. But when you're addicted to football like crack cocaine, it certainly does the trick. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom