This team desperately needs a spark | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team desperately needs a spark

JayFin327

Active Roster
Reaction score
I haven't given up on this season, but this team seriously needs a spark from somewhere. The running game is finally starting to pick up, which is a good sign, but we need other positions to start picking it up fast. Obviously, Tannehills inexperience and pocket awareness is really starting to be a concern. But also where in the world has Dion Jordan been? Why even trade up to #3 for him when your not starting over Vernon? I would seriously consider giving Matt Moore some 1st team reps soon. Tannehill has got to understand you can not continue to ball over and expect to keep your job. Esp when your backup QB is highly respected by his teammates for what he did in 2011 for us.

God bless you for still having hope. I think this team needs to be put out of its misery.

This team needs something. There is no urgency on this squad. The season is far from over, but being 0-2 in the division is not helping. We can only realistically lose 2 more games to have a shot at the playoffs. Anything can happen and statistically we have a shot, but this team doesn't have balls right now. No fire in the belly. They look soft out there.

Like I said in the OP, they should give Matt Moore some first team reps. You gotta send the right message to the team. If you keep turning the ball over you need to be on notice

This team doesn't have any fight to provide a spark. They played hard in the first half and then came out flat in the 2nd half. They came out flat with a loser mentality like they do every game.

Can the spark be to the locker room so it burns down and they have to forfeit the rest of the season?

Back
Top Bottom