This team is a sick joke!!! This season is a complete busy and failure. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team is a sick joke!!! This season is a complete busy and failure.

Killerphinz32

Active Roster
Reaction score
Once again, this team has done something consistent, they sucked. From the ground up this team needs an overhauled front office. I liked philbin, but as it has been pointed out, you can't fire one without the other. Get rid of Ireland once and for all, let the new gm put together his staff, the fix the problems on the field. I hate to say but it must be done, get ready for another 3-4 years of mediocrity.

I also wanted to add that Ross cannot afford to keep a team like this. Imagine how empty the stands will be next year. What will it take to turn this team back into a winning machine. How long do we as fans have to live with this crap that is dished out every year and forced down our throats this is a Super Bowl contender when clearly as it is, this team is a failure.

This team is a massive failure. Top to bottom. There is no silver lining whatsoever. This season was a complete failure and the past 2 weeks were as bad as I've ever seen. I don't know why I got my hopes up so high. Team needs to be flipped upside down.

Back
Top Bottom