This team is cursed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team is cursed!

That sucks!Our team needs to come together despite any setbacks.They can't let this get them down as a distraction.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Dang guys.....

What else can happen to this team.
It really does seem that they are cursed, It's unreal!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1109/1458398.html

Guess we'll be calling Lamar Thomas to come back next!
:rolleyes:

This sounds exactly the same as the Heat's Alonzo Mourning thing started.

For Carter's sake I hope it's not the same deal.

Didnt Ward do pretty good against them in our first confrontation? what happened to ward over the middle? its like he just dissapeared.....2 ex-Jets against their old teams that should add some spice....

We are cursed

This team is in big trouble now. I am a pessimist and will admit that, but I'm kinda starting to surf 2003 draft sites more and more as this season slips away more and more. I definitely think we will not allow RW to get 1500 yards now and if we keep losing may want to think about not letting him get 1200 either.

Draft Carson Palmer and sign Clement or Adams to play LT. We have to start trying to redo this team, the old way didn't work.

I think one of the big guys ha to go. Bowens, Thomas, Madison or Marion have to go to clear some spcae and get us going in the right direction.

Why does this happen every year? Do we need to look at our trainer? The types of people we bring in? Injuries happen to every team, but there has to be some reason why it happens to us every year. Practice habits, not in shape? My friend is the strength coach for my football team and knows most of the NFL guys and says ours is one of the worst there is.

I don't know what it is, but I'm tired of this happening every year.

Damn Damn Damn!

Re: We are cursed

Originally posted by Phinstd
This team is in big trouble now. I am a pessimist and will admit that, but I'm kinda starting to surf 2003 draft sites more and more as this season slips away more and more. I definitely think we will not allow RW to get 1500 yards now and if we keep losing may want to think about not letting him get 1200 either.

Draft Carson Palmer and sign Clement or Adams to play LT. We have to start trying to redo this team, the old way didn't work.

I think one of the big guys ha to go. Bowens, Thomas, Madison or Marion have to go to clear some spcae and get us going in the right direction.

Why does this happen every year? Do we need to look at our trainer? The types of people we bring in? Injuries happen to every team, but there has to be some reason why it happens to us every year. Practice habits, not in shape? My friend is the strength coach for my football team and knows most of the NFL guys and says ours is one of the worst there is.

I don't know what it is, but I'm tired of this happening every year.

Damn Damn Damn!

Is not over yet and even if we lose to the jets (knock on wood) there still time ....

Re: We are cursed

Originally posted by Phinstd

You guys are atop the AFC east and are 2 games above 500. When you guys get Fiedler back, you should be ok. Focus on this season right now, not next years.

This team is cursed???? Try being a Jet fan. We won the division once, under BP, and have been to the playoffs only twice in as many decades.

Sorry to hear about Carter. Nobody wants to hear that- not even your oponnent.

You guys have better start looking for a qb and a few receivers. Say, do you want Vinny? I'd pay the freight. LOL

FabulousPaul...thanks did I ask you again? Oh yeah, no I didn't. I am interested in teh future and this season. I've watched every game since I can remember and I live in MO. I'm a huge Mia fan and will be even if they go 0-16. I focus on what can change the trends that happen to this team every year. I'm no longer satisified with being a "good" team but never great. I want to win the SB!

I agree with them, things are looking pretty bleak right now, but at this time the last couple years, the guys that ended up taking home the Lombardy trophy didn't look to be in any better shape (and actually worse shape for the most part)

I'm not giving up on this season yet, but things do need to turn around in a hurry.

Originally posted by JetLaginCa
This team is cursed???? Try being a Jet fan. We won the division once, under BP, and have been to the playoffs only twice in as many decades.

Sorry to hear about Carter. Nobody wants to hear that- not even your oponnent.

You guys have better start looking for a qb and a few receivers. Say, do you want Vinny? I'd pay the freight. LOL

We need a hug:(

I think somebody sold their soul for the 72 season. ;)

Thanks for the encouragment JetlaginCa.

Originally posted by Hellion
We need a hug:(

I think somebody sold their soul for the 72 season. ;)

Thanks for the encouragment JetlaginCa.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The curse of the perfect '72'
maybe you're on to something!

Back
Top Bottom