This Team Needs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Team Needs

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
A complete overhaul ASAP. Fire Sparano and Ireland today, tomorrow or some time this week and get search for their replacements going now. Sparano is such an idiot I don't have time to list all of his idiotic "coaching" today. Mike Nolan. IDK what the **** he's doing but he needs to get it together.The offense. Miami needs another TE like no tomorrow. The O-line blows. Pouncey, I don't care what anyone says but there is no way in hell he should of been drafted in the 1st rd let alone 15th overall. Columbo should of never had a job after Dallas cut him. Vernon Carey needs to be cut as well as John Jerry.Incognito needs to go.Reggie Bush. Stop trying to be an every down back cause you're not and Miami needs to quit trying to use him as one. Clyde Gates. IMO he's worse than Ted Ginn at least Ginn had value on returns with Gates it's just awkward. Henne. While improved he still needs to work on pocket awareness and PUMP FAKE! Brandon Marshall. So far he was NOT worth 2 2nd rd picks. Andre Johnson showed him what a superstar receiver looks like. Defense. Basically EVERYONE on this side of the ball blows. Where is Soliai at? I thought he was supposed to be a top NT...lol yeah right. Dansby. Not impressive at all so far in 2 games, probably should give some of that FA money back. Kevin Burnett. I thought he was an upgrade from Crowder, not even Crowder got trucked this much. Koa Misi. Did he even play? Misi needs to be traded or cut. Sean Smith needs to be traded. Vontae is overrated big time he needs a better coach. Nolan Caroll....needs to be cut enough said. Yeremiah Bell should probably retire after this season. Cameron Wake needs new moves yesterday. Carpenter is sucking idk what's wrong with him. This team is a complete train wreck. Our best and most consistent player is BRANDON FIELDS!!

It makes no sense how DET, who was 0-16 in 08 and MIA was in 11-5 then, be head and shoulders better than Miami now. MIA would struggle or even lose to KC. If I'm Stephen Ross I fire Sparano and Ireland TODAY. Get the future coach in line to takeover as soon as the season is over. Tell them to trade as many overrated Dolphins defensive players as possible and stockpile picks to trade up for the future franchise QB. If Henne goes on to have a stellar season, I'd trade him too as his value will probably never get any higher if not keep him as a backup. Then I would tell the new FO: no cornfed anything! Skills players in the 1st 4 rds and then BPA and Lineman in the late rds and in FA. Miami currently does all this backwards: looking for skilled players in garbage rounds and used up skills players in FA and wasting high picks on the Oline that still sucks.

How can ANY Dolphin homer still be rooting for Sparano and Co to stay around because "you don't want to start over"? Miami needs a makeover like no freaking tomorrow. Next season could of been year 2 of the new FO but no....Ross kept the imbeciles here. Homers, look at the home record, look at Miami vs the rest of the league (Miami doesn't have a winning streak against 27 of the 31 other teams.), Miami hasn't scored 40+pts in 8 years.

Miami HAS to start over after this season. It's either keep this FO to avoid starting over and lose while not get better or start over and lose but getting the right pieces for the future while losing.

Back
Top Bottom