This...That...Why DC.....Saban This...Saban That... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This...That...Why DC.....Saban This...Saban That...

Cuerbo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We should rename this site to www.fincomplainersanonymous.com , man oh man, the whinning is out of control. Then you have a guy buying Dophin Sandals and he can't make up his mind whether or not to buy them. What has this forum come to?

I wonder what is going to happen if we lose against the Jets, I can just see it. Front page Sun-Sentinel or MiamiHerald, FinHeaven forums go up in smoke due to excess whinning. Take a chill pill, visit a strip joint, and kick back....the season is only getting started. Good thing none of you guys are in management, otherwise, the turn over rate would be sky high. :sidelol:

See Ya,
Cuerbo

:dolphins:

Cuerbo said:
We should rename this site to www.fincomplainersanonymous.com , man oh man, the whinning is out of control. Then you have a guy buying Dophin Sandals and he can't make up his mind whether or not to buy them. What has this forum come to?

I wonder what is going to happen if we lose against the Jets, I can just see it. Front page Sun-Sentinel or MiamiHerald, FinHeaven forums go up in smoke due to excess whinning. Take a chill pill, visit a strip joint, and kick back....the season is only getting started. Good thing none of you guys are in management, otherwise, the turn over rate would be sky high. :sidelol:

See Ya,
Cuerbo

Dolphins play the Texans this week, and yes if Miami loses, the non VIP board will probably explode.

Dolfan984 said:
Dolphins play the Texans this week, and yes if Miami loses, the non VIP board will probably explode.

I'm inching closer and closer to VIP each day. What exactly are the requirements for becoming a VIP member?

Cuerbo said:

See Ya,
Cuerbo

Hey! That site doesn't work! LOL

Cuerbo said:

See Ya,
Cuerbo

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :goof: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Don't know about you guys but I tried getting on last night and the servers seemed overloaded. Maybe it was the Sandals guy making a last minute poll!!! Don't know what's worst, going to Costco on a Saturday afternoon or reading the top 10 whinning posts. If we keep this up, David Letterman will take up the top 10 posts from this site. Have a feeling he'll be hearing from the usual suspects.

:lol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: :lol:

Cuerbo

Cuerbo said:

See Ya,
Cuerbo

Great post!

If I didnt see the game yesterday, and just went off this boards reaction, I would have thought they lost. After winning the game, I actually had this crazy thought in my head. I thought, "Maybe we will actually have a few positive remarks about the Fins on here!". :shakeno: Granted it was a ugly W, but its still a W.

I have to admit though. The morbid curiousity side of me wonders just how UGLY this board would have gotten if the Fins would have lost yesterday. :eek:

It's simply a reflection

If the team was playing up to preseason expectations and dominating then I'm sure this forum would be full of fans gushing about how great our team is. But, since the team isn't really playing all that well and has probably quite frankly disappointed alot of people based on expectations then the forum has quite naturally become an outlet for fans to vent frustration. Having said that, sandal guy, if you're listening mate, go for it. Get a pair of Dolphins sandals, wear them to every game and get a pair of dolphins knickers too and pull them over your head when you go to the games so I know who to throw peanuts at....

bunch of spaz's on here... it's all good tho, i just get a little embarrassed that they're on the same side ( or so they claim to be )

If we had lost to the Titans, we would have more people screaming for harrington and getting rid of Mularkey. Of course you'd have the blind eyed optimists looking for the tiniest thing to get excited about (i.e Welkers good game against the Steelers), sone people would start to speculate about the draft. But overall, there would be less interest in posting and reading posts, so complaining is good, it shows you're at least interested.

PerfectFinz72 said:
I'm inching closer and closer to VIP each day. What exactly are the requirements for becoming a VIP member?

Speaking of that. What is VIP? I know what it stands for but I don't understand what it does to belong to it on this site.

BTW I actually thought it was a nice break to have someone starting a forum for something OTHER than whining or complaining. Why complain about camplaining, or whine about whining, and then whine about the one person who is actually not whining.

Can you imagine the whiners running NASA. What do you mean we lost a heat tile? How could that be!!! Get Saban on the phone right now..!! Bench the Pilot, eject the crew...!! :sidelol: :sidelol:

Folks, some reality for you, it's just a game we all love and you'll have some ups and downs.....part of the experience. Please learn to deal with it and get help if need be....medical....phsychological....etc.

Cuerbo

Back
Top Bottom