This...That...Why DC.....Saban This...Saban That... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This...That...Why DC.....Saban This...Saban That...

:tantrum: Bunch of crybaby fairweather unloyal fans. You guys act as if the Fins have never let you down. Come to think of it you guys are acting like Tom Brady was last night during their loss. If anyone saw his crybaby attitude you know what I am talking about. :tantrum:

Wow, you're right!

We all need to stop saying anything critical of the team, it's players or coaches and make only warm and fuzzy comments ! Let's try . . . . .
The Dolphins are off to a great start considering how tough the competition has been and how robbed we were by the refs. We'll go undefeated the rest of the way and win the superbowl in a blowout! We've got the greatest players and our players will continue to make great strides and add value to the overall team.

Sorry, this brinks a whole new meaning to the term "Fantasy Football" ! I don't think it's unholy or treason to vent about things that are obviously not going well. Does the site get a lot of negative remarks after a loss or a sloppy win against one of the worst teams in the league ? Yes. Why? Because this is the place to do that. Miami fans can't do it in front of baseball (only) fans or Charger fans. Why ? Because they either don't care or would love to riddicule you for it. So in this safe environment, people come on to sing the praises when things go well, to venting their frustrations when it doesn't. And sorry to say folks, not too much so far to sing praises about. So ease up on people and take the criticisms along with the praises. They care just as much about this team as you. That's why it's frustrating for them.

No one is saying that they don't care. All I'm saying is that we are drowning in whining. The posts that don't make any sense are the bench this and bench that. They probably watched three minutes of the game followed by 15 minutes of ESPN highlights. Shortly after, hit the web and trash the team.

I'm all for criticism but let's stay positive while doing so. Perfect example, the other day, a guy from Buffalo posted about Mularkey. Ten minutes later, you had the run Mularkey out of town parade.

Cuerbo
:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom