This Turd of a Draft can still be saved and made to look great. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Turd of a Draft can still be saved and made to look great.

Sammie Parker was just selected by the Chiefs.....but we got Will Poole, who is a great pick himself.

Section126 said:
You all don't seem to get it.........Getting robbed of a 4th round pick is a big deal.......That is my beef....I like Carey, It's just that it is embarrassing that we were played like that.......The NE angle is exactly what I said it was......Pioli was wetting his pants that we had traded up to take Wilfork....then poof....we take Carey......Dallas was not even in the ballpark......Ed Werder reported on espn that Dallas had their highest grade on Shawn Andrews...not Vernon carey and that they wanted to trade up ONLY for Andrews........

We wuz robbed.

But Like I said.........Rick can prove himself today....there are some real NO BRAINERS in the 4th round.....we'll see.

You are talking out of your butt. You have no idea what really went on. Dallas didn't trade out of the spot after Andrews was picked, they waited until after Carey was picked.

I am just going on what Glazer, Werder and Kiper are saying as well as anybody with a brain knows that NE wanted a DE or DT.......Dallas was calling to trade up for Andrews earlier....why would they be then calling again to trade up for Carey?

Section126 said:
Dallas was calling to trade up for Andrews earlier....why would they be then calling again to trade up for Carey?
Uh, because Andrews was gone???? and Carey was next on their list of RTs???

Muck,

I think you hit the nail on the head, and I just wish more people had come to your conclusion earlier. Less bashing of those unhappy with the VC pick would have avoided a lot of drama on the board IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom