This week will be a good gauge of Joeys progress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This week will be a good gauge of Joeys progress

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
This isnt a flame Joey thread, or a 'This is Joeys chance to breakout thread'

I just think it will be a good gauge of how much if any Joey has improved. He is facing this defense for the second time, and it should be interesting to see whether he can cut down on his previous mistakes and play a better game this time around

DRUNKenPHiN said:
hmmm...dont you evaluate him weekly??

Yes but its kind of hard to tell when one week he plays the worst pass defense in the NFL and then the next week he plays a tough defense.

I dont like him as a starting QB. Ive said that the whole time, but I do think this week will be interesting

GoonBoss said:
Season's over because partly his play........Lets see.

Not saying I like him, and that is true, and truthfully Id rather see Lemon play. But still we will see if he has actually gotten any better.

DRUNKenPHiN said:
hmmm...dont you evaluate him weekly??

Isn't that part of being a fan? Not just evaluating the QB, but every player on the team and the team overall...

GoonBoss said:

The season is over because of a 1-4 start, then piling it up to 1-6. 1-4 was bad enough. 1-6 is almost impossible to come out of and make the playoffs. A nine game winning streak was too much to expect, doesn't matter who the QB is.

SCall13 said:
Isn't that part of being a fan? Not just evaluating the QB, but every player on the team and the team overall...

thats what im sayin...evaluate him every week.

SCall13 said:
The season is over because of a 1-4 start, then piling it up to 1-6. 1-4 was bad enough. 1-6 is almost impossible to come out of and make the playoffs. A nine game winning streak was too much to expect, doesn't matter who the QB is.

"Partly", yeah?

:wink:

I know.JH gets another week.

The season is over because Saban grossly misread the situation at the QB position. Culpepper never should have been playing those early games.

No, the season is lost because Saban is the master of winning meaningless games

DRUNKenPHiN said:
No, the season is lost because Saban is the master of winning meaningless games

The season is over because your a dolphins fan

GoonBoss said:

if you're going to blame joey for the season, you HAVE to include culpepper. he put us in a bad position right in beginning of season when he knew he wasnt 100%.

Back
Top Bottom