This Week's Injury Report / perry, nails ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Week's Injury Report / perry, nails ??

Holy sh** the Reds have alot of injuries! Zach's shoulder? When that happen? I thought it was his groin?

probably when he threw his body at the ravens qb leading to knights int........he is such a beast

If Zach isn't playing, that means it's physically impossible....or if he plays he'll be done for the year. Remember at the end of the 2001 season, when Zach's neck/spine was so screwed up that we winced in pain just watching him throw his body at people because form tackling was so excrutiating??

His heart must way 50 lbs.

unfortunately his heart isn't enough for the whole team........although i love the fact seau is playing for us! ....

cant wait till sunday night!

Anyone think Jermaine Haley will play in this game? I think he will want to prove something to Miami and their Front Office for letting him sign elsewhere.

I disagree. Why move Junior out of position?? Tommy Hendricks will be just fine. No need to degrade two positions instead of just one.

If Zach is probable that means he is playing, no ifs or buts.

Well now we get to see Yates, Jerman, and Whitley.

wasn't Jr a middle for bolts? don't you think he's better than tommy? middle is more important than left. isn't morlon the backup left? it would be more work/prep, but so? lets work and prep. NE style. rigidity is out.

Junior hasn't played inside in 6 or 7 years. He's just getting used to playing weakside in our system (which is a stark contrast to the one he had in SD). Why make him learn a new position?? Greenwood plays strongside. Tommy is the top backup at all three positions. He'll do just fine.

Again, no reason to turn the LB corps upside down just for the heck of it. No reason to degrade the performance of two positions when you only have to degrade one.

A high school soccer injury may have slowed Fiedler's recovery. Fiedler doesn't have a left posterior cruciate ligament, which compromises his knee's stability when combined with the MCL sprain.

"It is a factor," trainer Kevin O'Neill said.

Fiedler said he never had a problem playing without a PCL, although he did use a brace throughout college at Dartmouth. But his recovery has been slower than others who have had MCL injuries.

Good lord.

Haley will definitely play.

Key to winning for us will be penetrating their OL hard core, and always, I do mean ALWAYS accounting for Lavar Arrington.

Back
Top Bottom