This Week's Injury Report / perry, nails ?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Week's Injury Report / perry, nails ??

I had the same response Muck. Makes me nervous about bringing Fiedler back too soon. He may need EXTRA time.

perry, nails, might miss??

this can be more important IMO than which qb will start

i hope their backups can perform, we need another hundred yard day from ricky

last week the o-line looked at least half way deceant compared to the collapses they have performed in past weeks.

i think we need to score 3 td's or more to go into dallas with confidence, o-line play will be huge

Left guard Jamie Nails (ankle) and right guard Todd Perry (elbow) missed practice and are listed as questionable. Wannstedt said he was optimistic about their status for Sunday.

Center Tim Ruddy (knee), who missed Sunday's game against Baltimore, worked with the first-team offense and is expected to start

Cornerback Patrick Surtain (ankle) practiced and is expected to play.

McKinney will likely slide over to G if the other 2 miss out, but they do not say that

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Haley will definitely play.

Key to winning for us will be penetrating their OL hard core, and always, I do mean ALWAYS accounting for Lavar Arrington.

Not only Arrington.. Trotter and Armstead as well.. The Redskins D-line is pretty weak but their linebackers are from hell..

Konrad will have his hands full...

Fiedler played soccer??? Another reason to like the man :D

Originally posted by Prime Time
Fiedler played soccer??? Another reason to like the man :D

HEH...that makes me dislike him more

Junior played the middle in a couple of games his life. All his life in his career he has shown skills as a free roaming linebacker that uses his instincts to make plays. Junior at middle wouldn't be a good Idea because the middle linebacker has specific assigments and Junior should be left alone on the weakside to make his own plays.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Junior played the middle in a couple of games his life.
A couple of games??? How bout several seasons. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom