This year should be exciting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This year should be exciting

Hurricane495

2001 Rookie of the Year
Reaction score
Im so lookin foward to this season Seau is gonna put some fire in this team and Id like to see fiedler have a probowl year I know ricky will. It would be nice to see Robinson and Griese come aboard for added depth. But what happened to willie jackson I was hoping we'd sign him? Anyways this could be our year friends we need to support our team to the bitter end And i think we got a shot at the superbowl this year.

I Miss Dan the Man

GO PHINS

Originally posted by Hurricane495
Im so lookin foward to this season Seau is gonna put some fire in this team and Id like to see fiedler have a probowl year I know ricky will. It would be nice to see Robinson and Griese come aboard for added depth. But what happened to willie jackson I was hoping we'd sign him? Anyways this could be our year friends we need to support our team to the bitter end And i think we got a shot at the superbowl this year.

I Miss Dan the Man

GO PHINS

as Wtoastfin would say..

"put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer"

fiedler having a probowl season? see if he can just make it though one without getting hurt.. or losing his job to joe germaine.

what happened to willie jackson? he sucked.. pretty much all the time except for half a season when brooks took a liking to him in N.O.

you need to support your team to the bitter end... and a bitter end it will be.

Forgot about Willie.

If they don't like Robinson's health and if we rule out signing back OG, I could see us making contact with Willie again.

tatonka, what makes you think your team is any better than ours? im not going to get into another dolphins are better than bills fight, but cmon... your defense needs one more year to be good, and your qb is old... oh, and your running back doesnt seem to be too happy up there, i read something in the sentinal and he was freaking pissed aobut mcgahee... the fins are solid at EVERY SINGLE position, we have a great OC, and our coach is ok... WE CAN WIN THE SUPERBOWL, SO SHUT YOUR JEALOUS MOUTH!!!!!:yell:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom