This year's guy to get rid of!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This year's guy to get rid of!!

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

2004 actually :evil:
just noticed that :lol:

Dolphins | Trade Official - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
14:25 PT: Miami Dolphins.com reports the team announced the official trade of RB J.J. Johnson to the Cleveland Browns for a conditional seventh-round draft choice in the 2004 NFL Draft. Although not disclosed, the conditional pick is reportedly based on Johnson making the Browns 2002 opening day roster.

Fiedler for MVP..........

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
hunter goodwin- decent(but not spectacular) blocker with stonehands...never, ever throw him the ball

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey fellas, jeff ogden was not tendered, therefore, he is a ufa so no need to get rid of him. We don't have him. My vote is for Jay Fiedler. Just kidding

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Goodwin sucks, I am happy he is gone.
come on - it was an amazing accomplishment to be a team's starting TE and only catch 4 balls all year :eek: that was Chan more than Hunter.

no one said Lamar - though of course he is a UFA, but I wouldn't say it because I still remember the Colts playoff game though it was long ago. :)

Long ago?!? hmmm....(Who else can you think of through the years that could be called
a"get rid of guy"?) I seem to remember a certain rb out of FSU that everybody loved to cheer for. What was it that they chanted??? Oh yeah Sammie Sucks!!!!! He was the worst. And gets my vote for all time had to go guy. Currently I think we got everybody out that had to go. As for my"Hope we don't get" player...Chris Carter. Bad things man...Bad things.

Originally posted by phins054
Long ago?!? hmmm....(Who else can you think of through the years that could be called
a"get rid of guy"?) I seem to remember a certain rb out of FSU that everybody loved to cheer for. What was it that they chanted??? Oh yeah Sammie Sucks!!!!! He was the worst. And gets my vote for all time had to go guy. Currently I think we got everybody out that had to go. As for my"Hope we don't get" player...Chris Carter. Bad things man...Bad things.

Felt the same way about "dance`n - can`t catch it" Avery.

But to Averys credit...he was no Sammie "the druggie" Smith

Back
Top Bottom