Those Colt Fans Are In For A Shock. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Those Colt Fans Are In For A Shock.

Coltpower.com is not affiliated with Indystar. It is best fan forum for the Colts, and the AFC South for that matter. Come over and check it out.

dolphins 31 colts 24

dolphins will be up 2 TD's at 4th quarter.

All I know is the (Count On Loosing This Sunday) Colts don't want to turn the ball over. Not with the NEW Dolphin O! We'll top 50 as Payton and company are cooling their heals, looking on! If it is as it appears, Miami is likely to be the best Red Zone offense in the league. Give us a short field and they'll have to paint a 1 on the scoreboard to the left of the Miami score. :lol:

Originally posted by Iceman
Coltpower.com is not affiliated with Indystar. It is best fan forum for the Colts, and the AFC South for that matter. Come over and check it out.

No need to advertise here (since it is against the rules). I go to the boards that at least have some knowledgable fans. Coltspower is too full of nothing but brainless smack talk.

Someone asked about how many INTs Manning has against the 'Fins, it is 14. I read it on ESPN's take on the game I think. It was definately on one of these sports websites preview of the game. For the record, my man Brock owns Manning. I just hope it continues this Sunday......

Just an addon to the whole coltspower.com sucks bit. They don't let you sign up till a mod checks your request. 24 hours and counting now. Pretty sad service there.

Back
Top Bottom