Those Damn Yankees | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Those Damn Yankees

So what. Kevin Brown's best days of Baseball are past him. Plus he will not be as good as Pettite, who signed a 3 year deal with the Astros today.

Brown's best years are not behind him. I think he can still potentially put up 20 wins, especially with the yankees and the run support they are going to give him. He has had health problems in the past, with his surgeries and such. I think he will do well if he stays healthy.

Screw the Yankees!!! I cant stand them. Brown isnt as much of a downgrade as people think though. He can still pitch, but endurance has dropped immensly. 6 innings is about where he will get you.

Brown won't be the Solid ROCK that Pettite is...

Today is a sad day for NYY fans.

:cry: :cry:

Goodbye Andy Pettite.

STUPID ASTROS :fire:

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Brown won't be the Solid ROCK that Pettite is...

Today is a sad day for NYY fans.

:cry: :cry:

Goodbye Andy Pettite.

STUPID ASTROS :fire:

More like stupid Yankees......If they hadn't dragged their feet and waited until the last minute to let Pettite know they still wanted him, he would probably have signed with them already.

Georgie, tried to pull another last minute deal like he did with B Williams a couple of years ago, This time it didn't work and he got burned.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :evil:

:woot: Go Red Sox. ;)

IT was stupid to wait on andy, but I don't think brown is going to be the bust you all think he is going to be. With the yankees offense you can go out and routinely (spelling) pitch just an alright game and pick up wins.

Like it was said before, you can get 6 innings out of the guy probably, you don't need much more when you play for tye yanks.

I'm tellin you guys, he isn't going to be just an 8 win pitcher.

Brown is a solid and reliable pitcher but he's no longer one of the league's best.

Originally posted by inFINSible

More like stupid Yankees......If they hadn't dragged their feet and waited until the last minute to let Pettite know they still wanted him, he would probably have signed with them already.

Georgie, tried to pull another last minute deal like he did with B Williams a couple of years ago, This time it didn't work and he got burned.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :evil:

:woot: Go Red Sox. ;)
Yup the same old stupid yankees that always go farther than the red sox:D

Back
Top Bottom