PFF. MIMS
PFN. GUYTON
SI. MURPHY
HUDDLE. BARTON
PALM B.P. FAUTANU
DOLPHINS TALK. VERSE
PHIN PHANATIC. BARTON
MKJR. VERSE

I tried to get their latest picks. Feel free to add others that may be missing here.
I could live with any of those guys except Latu, his production came against really weak competition and the few times he faced decent OT play he was shut down.

A few of those guys I would be much happier with if Miami traded back a few spots and then took them.

Fautanu
Mims
Barton
Guyton

They would be my preference, in that order.

Yes.....

I also don't pay a lot of attention to the guys who do like 10 different mocks, or are just random Twatter.

My belief is the ones that are compilations of individual team's beat writers have more value, on the basis that they are likely to have more insight on their specific team and situation.
If your "sources" have compiled together to inform you that only three quarterbacks will be taken in the 1st round of the 2024 draft, I would advise you to get different sources.

Becuase that is not even close to accurate.

I'd also advise you to watch some tape on these QBs. Guys like Nix and Penix look like guys that would normally be taken at the top of the 1st round.... and these are the 5th and 6th ranked prospects this year.

Seeing Verse quite a bit but I don't know in what world he's available at 21. He's a top 10 prospect.

I think Latu, Murphy and Fautanu will be gone when we pick with Verse a probably gone there. It sees too high for JPJ now where we thought he might be one of the first IOL off there. Pitt seems to be mocked for Barton quite a bit so he might be off there too. QB's and CB seem to be the variables along with the three edge guys. If there's a run on CB's early or somebody goes crazy for a lower ranked QB, we might have a shot at a potential top 15 player being there, like one of the 'plug and play tackles, not a project T. We need to get 2 guy's who can contribute immediately.

Kiran Amegadjie

Amegadjie is my target (obsession?) for the second round, maybe worth moving that pick up with 2025 capital to get him. Better physical profile than any of the other OTs mocked to us, has actual LT experience unlike many of the OTs mocked to us, has OG experience if we need him there this year, and expresses a passion for self improvement (which he would need to get himself NFL ready in a theoretical redshirt season before replacing Armstead). Maybe slides to 55 because he is recovering from a torn quad from early last year (no combine or pro day but would be ready for camp).

As of Sunday evening, 13 predictions:
SPORTSNAUT. BARTON
NFL N. VERSE
NBC. LATU
FOX. BARTON
PFF. MIMS
PFN. GUYTON
SI. MURPHY
HUDDLE. BARTON
PALM B.P. FAUTANU
DOLPHINS TALK. VERSE
PHIN PHANATIC. BARTON
MKJR. VERSE

I tried to get their latest picks. Feel free to add others that may be missing here.

So, they are as confused as we are. - LOL
Great job Mr. Grier. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom