Those looking to go to Raiders vs Dolphins in Vegas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Those looking to go to Raiders vs Dolphins in Vegas

adolfan131313

adolfan in cali
Reaction score
Raiders inaugural season in Las Vegas reportedly already sold out, tickets now going for exorbitant prices. We live in Cali and plan on going to the game but will there be a game with fans? And if there not and you pay the exorbitant price above face how do you get that back? Could be real dicey. Its Vegas you would think there would be game in Dec. Right?

Forgive the pun, but I'll take that bet. If anything, the season doesn't start until October with the first four games not being played. Of course, I hope the whole season is played according to schedule.

I guess you want to be one of the 10 to 15 thousand in the stadium if they actually play the game. Because I really don’t expect the NFL will allow teams to fill the stadium with more than a quarter of the stadium filled due to social distancing.

It will be very interesting to see how they maneuver around potential fan ‘caps’ ... and how they determine ‘who’’ can go to which games ...

Forgive the pun, but I'll take that bet. If anything, the season doesn't start until October with the first four games not being played. Of course, I hope the whole season is played according to schedule.
I think the NFL would eliminate a couple preseason games, eliminate the bye week, eliminate the two weeks between the Championship games and the Super Bowl before doing away with a quarter of the regular season. Way too much money at stake.

I think the season will be played, but there won't be any fans. That's rough for me, as I could go to the Vegas game and the Niners game, which is close to me.

I think the NFL would eliminate a couple preseason games, eliminate the bye week, eliminate the two weeks between the Championship games and the Super Bowl before doing away with a quarter of the regular season. Way too much money at stake.

Thats what I thought before the NCAA completely cancelled March Madness. This shits weird

I mean no offense guys - but the odds of us having fans in the stands this year are next to zero. It is not realistic.

They will recoup money by changing the way they engage and interact with fans and sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom