Those Refs.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Those Refs....

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
..you cannot make that **** up. NE "fumbles" the ball. Refs rule down by contact. Steelers challenge. Ref comes back and says "oh no. Ruling on the field is forward progress stopped, can't challenge the play."

How much more obvious can that be?

Well at least the Steelers still win. So much for those saying the Patriots never win 2 in a row or that the Patriots would be angry and would destroy the Steelers. The Patriots are just not a great team any more. Too bad no other team in the AFC East was ready to step up tjos year.

Well at least the Steelers still win. So much for those saying the Patriots never win 2 in a row or that the Patriots would be angry and would destroy the Steelers. The Patriots are just not a great team any more. Too bad no other team in the AFC East was ready to step up tjos year.

crazy thing is, NE has always gotten the calls, but they really didn't need every single BS call they got to be winners. now those calls are actually helping them stay head above water instead of standing on the pier with their foot on the other teams head pushing them down. honestly I feel they are about to crumble. Brady is still a league darling why they get the treatment. I feel like some of those calls might start tapering off and we are going to see what really remains of them in 2019 unless they magically find the fountain of youth. Maybe Bill knows his time is nearing and he don't want to pass on his cheating and getting away with it secrets to McDaniels or risk him finding out what or how hes doing it so the team will fail when he leaves.

the dolphins despite better record look to just be staying their status quo as an average team with no major fixes or shake ups....unless for the love of god we can go an entire season without a single injury this team isn't going to grab the reins in 2019 and take advantage of the faltering Patsies...

the bills made a ballsy ass move after a winning season, they said tyrod isn't going to take us as far as we want to go, we are going to take a gamble and risk a bad year or two to get our future QB who will hopefully get us past round 1 of playoffs. I really thing the bills would be in the playoff hunt if they would've kept their team together and tyrod at QB, but for some status quo wasn't good enough

the jets were bad last year, why not gamble on a future QB that was supposed to be tops in the draft and build around him, so it remains to be seen how they build around him, but they took the plunge.

I just really feel like this is the beginning of the end of seeing the pats getting away with everything and the special treatment of tom brady. and the best part is...they don't have a back up plan at qb either

Back
Top Bottom