Thought I Would Share | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thought I Would Share

Talk about defense winning championships...obviously the Patriots will repeat this year with the copious amounts of RBs, QBs and WRs going top 7.

lets see
1 49ers rogers
2. bucs smith
3. clevland brayland edwards
4. Chicago Mike williams
5. Miami Ronnie Brown

Sound reasonable???

alopez34 said:
lets see
1 49ers rogers
2. bucs smith
4. Chicago Mike williams
5. Miami Ronnie Brown

Sound reasonable???

Lets hope that is how it plays out

DonShula84 said:
Lets hope that is how it plays out

I wouldn't mind Brown at 5, even though I am a Caddy Shack fan.

KB21 said:
That's true. You won't win very many Superbowls by building your team around a running back.

True, but we have to start somewhere, and Ronnie IMO will be a great RB. We have a couple of more drafts and free agencies to build around him. I just feel that RB is the one place we have our biggest question mark. We all are in agreement that our offensive line should be improved this year, we all have somewhat confidence in Feeley or Frerotte, and our WR's can hold their own, but I know of no one that feels confident going into the season with Morris, Gordon, and Minor. I think a Gordon/Brown duo with an improved O-Line and our receivers and better coaching ups our win total all alone. I agree, don't build around him, but we have to start somewhere, and why not start with a possible stud running back, then use the next couple of seasons to get a WR is needed or that QB if needed..

finfan54 said:
I think we are drafting Alex Smith.

I'm not sure that we are going to be drafting him, but I'd love to. I think Smith is going to be an excellent player in this league, but then I think about Feeley from last year and wonder about him with a better supporting cast. I love Ronnie Brown too, I think he is going to be awesome.

Just stay away from Aaron Rodgers, and I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of Braylon Edwards either, but that's just a gut feeling.

alopez34 said:
lets see
1 49ers rogers
2. bucs smith
4. Chicago Mike williams
5. Miami Ronnie Brown

Sound reasonable???

Chicago I believe will take Benson, not Williams.

FuturePhin said:
Chicago I believe will take Benson, not Williams.

Same here unless Edwards is there for them they may still pick him too but I think after signing Muhamad (sp?) they will probably get a RB and most likely, Benson.

HysterikiLL said:
I love the fact that Brown's receiving skills are heralded. I think a guy who can catch AND run is a catch (no pun intended)

FYI, if you type "no pun intended," then the pun was most definitely intended.

Back
Top Bottom