Thoughts On Josh Jacobs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts On Josh Jacobs?

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
Not a name I've seen mocked to us, and seems to have slipped since combine in mockdrafts overall. Used to see him go as high as Tampa's pick.

Have watched only highlights of him but his quick feet and physicality instantly stood out to me. No clue how he is in pass pro, nor do I pretend to be a scout.

Have heard Daniel Jeremiah, and Chris Simms as well, speak very highly/rank him highly. Curious what the board would think if he we took him? Pick #13 actually seems like a fair spot at this point. *******

If:

1. The Qbs are gone
2. Majority of pass rushers we like are gone

Seems like he'd touch the ball a ton, Offense could run through him for the most part.. A running game is a defenses best friend. Kenyan Drake is coming closer to the end of his contract. Ballage looked good but he could be our #2 or #3. Thoughts?

I couldn’t figure out if you meant with 13 or later. We would only consider Jacobs in the first if we traded back to the last ten picks in the round. And even then I think it would not be a smart move.

If we were one RB away from winning it all, then you spend that pick. But we are not. Yet

I could see Miami drafting a running back, but it would be a surprise before the third round.

Sanders, Montgomery and D. Harris are on my radar. Sanders might be too similar to Drake, but I think he could be a star. Montgomery or Harris might be a better complement to what the Dolphins currently have.

I think RB in not a need in the first 3 rounds and from what I read, he has a higher ceiling but Damien Harris is the better all around back....right now

Why? With all the holes we have why would we spend our top pick on a RB?

I want no part of any RB Until the 5th round or later.

I do believe Jacobs’ is going to be a beast though.

agree with everyone who said no RB at 13 and really, we might not even draft one at all. This is not a very good class of RB's this year. We have Drake and they need to see what we have with Ballage this coming season. Not saying our RB situation is great cause is not. But RB is low on the draft list priorities imo.

RB's take no time to develop, can be found all over the draft and get used up fast.

they are the lowest priority for a rebuilding team

Back
Top Bottom