thoughts on next years schedule ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thoughts on next years schedule ?

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
i think we have a very tough schedule again next year with road games @ Baltimore, San Franciso, Denver, Cincinnati and @ home against Tennessee, St.Louis, Pittsburgh and our usual AFC East stuff, i bet the league finds a way to screw us again with that 49er game on the west coast.

overall view, our offseason priority has to be OL , b/c ricky has a tough rushíng schedule ahead

Ya your right we got screwed having to go to NY weeks 2 and 5. Those should've been scheduled in December.

What was the league thinking giving us home games against Philadelphia and Indy. or giving us 11 days before going to New England.

Why is it only Dolphins fans think they get screwed by their schedule.

You think Philly was thrilled to have a bye week 3 or have to go to Miami for a Monday Night game?

The schedule is screwy. We keep getting the hardest games on the road, the keep gving us short weeks, and we always get the North Eastern games in December.

I think the league likes the marquee value of having Miami in the snow. It makes for good stories. They don;t stop to think about if it's fair or reasonable to do it every year. Vice versa for the Northern team down here in Speptember. It would be more fair to them to be here in December. That way the weather is never a factor for either team.

The road games this year just suck. I can't believe we have them.

Schedule makers hate us.

Why is everybody so afraid of Pittsburgh? What makes them so dangerous?

Back
Top Bottom