Thoughts on Odell Beckham? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on Odell Beckham?

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
As a released player he wouldn't count against the comp pick formula.

Not sure how how much juice he has left, but as a third receiver option (if cheap), what do you all think?

As a released player he wouldn't count against the comp pick formula.

Not sure how how much juice he has left, but as a third receiver option (if cheap), what do you all think?
He and his agent will hoodwink some team into paying him like he's still 2014-16 OBJ. 0.0% chance it's the Dolphins, still cannot believe a smart franchise like the Ravens paid him $15m last year.

How impactful will WR3 really be on this team? Unless we for some reason trade waddle for a high first or an impact player at a position of need (cb, dt, g) then I don’t think it makes sense to use such a premium pick on a WR. Given the limit ceiling of impact I think talent at WR3 would probably have, I would rather fill the role with a cheap vet who could still provide an upgrade over the last few years. OBJ would probably fit that bill.

How impactful will WR3 really be on this team? Unless we for some reason trade waddle for a high first or an impact player at a position of need (cb, dt, g) then I don’t think it makes sense to use such a premium pick on a WR. Given the limit ceiling of impact I think talent at WR3 would probably have, I would rather fill the role with a cheap vet who could still provide an upgrade over the last few years. OBJ would probably fit that bill.

Have you not watched the games when the more elite teams double both Hill and Waddle leaving the WR3 1 on 1?

Back
Top Bottom