Thoughts on the Jets game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on the Jets game

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
- I don't know if I've seen Channing Crowder play with more intensity.

- Tough night for Will Allen. It's difficult to see what's going on with him without having the full view of the action at the game. I don't know.

- It seemed to be a rough game for the Fins DB's in general, but personally I think that a lot of credit should go to the Jets offense for making their jobs difficult.

- Chad Henne- what is there to say, not only played lights out football, but smart, nearly mistake free, and with that cannon of an arm. Some great, great throws by Henne. Quality field general, too.

Ronnie Brown- played well as usual, but had one move in particular- was it shake 'n bake on Revis?- that was maybe the best elusive move that I've ever seen him do. Especially given that it's after the major knee injury, that's awesome.

Sanchez- I'm a fan and I think that he's going to be very, very good. Not a great game, but he seems to be in control and he made some outstanding throws. Say what you will, but he has zip and accuracy. And a good head on his shoulders as far as I can see.

Rex Ryan- I'm coming around to this guy and I think that he will end up being a good head coach. Brings some swagger to the team. Feel free to not insert fat joke here. His defense didn't play well and he took the heat for it. Our wildcat thumped him- that's got to hurt.

Fasano- he's coming around, it was only a metter of time.

Ginn- great to see him step up, but he still has a lot of work to do. Showed some spark and swagger, confidence, which was nice. Please let the guy return kickoffs, especially now that Cobbs is hurt. Great to see that late TD, but I'd like to see him as more of a factor the whole game. Before that TD catch he had what, 4 yards receiving? Still, he came through in the clutch, way to go Teddy.

Braylon Edwards- as he was last night, just what the Dolphins need in a #1 WR. Outstanding.

Jets offensive line- excellent. Gave Sanchez plenty of time and knocked our d-line off of the ball their share. Destroyed out d-line on that late TD run in the 4th.

Dolphins offensive line- wow. Welcome aboard Jake Grove, glad to have you. Not a perfect game by any means, but a huge improvement over Satele. What we need to compete against Jenkins, Wilfork, etc., as is the plan. Jake Long- stud, takes no crap, I like his attitude ond overall game for that matter. Smiley, Thomas, Carey- take your pick, great job. That run blocking and no sacks? Awesome. ESPN post game- keys to the game- Matt Millen kept referring to Miami's O-Line as the key to the game- I think that he was right.

It was a great game, a great win for us. Some are saying that the Jets were exposed- not me, I think that they're for real. They were helped by some penalties and bone head plays from us that helped them stay in the game early, but there is a lot of talent on that team now, both sides of the ball.

Calvin Pace- please have the decency to shut your pie hole about how crappy the wildcat is until your team can actually stop it, makes you look stupid and childish to do so. And as to why you felt it necessary to call Chad Henne a clown, when he carved up your ***, I have no idea. Get real.

Back
Top Bottom