Thoughts On The Packers Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts On The Packers Game

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hello,
Today I saw just how many players are injured on both teams, it's pretty bad. This game looks bad on the outside. It's at GB, the QB God Rodgers is on that team, and Jimmy Graham is another TE that we probably can't cover.
But, there a re few things in our favor. The more Brock plays the potential he has at becoming better. Week to week he has the ability to fix his mistakes and make better decisions with Gase coaching him along the way.
Another plus is that recent comments by WRs about Brock has put him on the spot. I hope he responds positively. The chemistry should be better too.
Our defense can and has played good football. This game may come down to turnovers and if we get those picks, fumbles, or strip sacks it'll definitely help. If Rodgers throws plenty, then the opportunity is there.
Gore, what can I say is ballin'. I hope this continues. Drake has been a sleeper as of late, I'm thinking maybe he comes in and shows why he's so good again, it just feels like he's been hiding a while. Time to break out. Speaking of that I really hope Parker comes with a hunger this game and time with Brock helps the duo communicate. We need that.
So there it is, I may be crazy, but I think we can dig out a win here.

Unless the defense plays out of its mind, which it has a lot of trouble doing on the road vs good teams. It's on to 5-5 beacuse this offense is going to score 14 pts at best.

Unless the defense plays out of its mind, which it has a lot of trouble doing on the road vs good teams. It's on to 5-5 beacuse this offense is going to score 14 pts at best.
Even if it means more Gase offensive trickery, we do need points. Get them often. Also, it would nice to get some defensive scores. Any means necessary.

BO get better? Rodgers only needs 10 Pts to win this one...
Well he kinda has to according to the receivers. And he needs to for the team.
Every practice and game snap should be an opportunity to fix his flaws.

This is the game Drake, Gore and Ballage need to be force fed the ball. Go physically beat the crap out of a team that’s very close to imploding. Don’t be cute and have Brock chucking the ball all over the place. It won’t happen because Gase gotta be Gase but this is a winnable game.

This is the game Drake, Gore and Ballage need to be force fed the ball. Go physically beat the crap out of a team that’s very close to imploding. Don’t be cute and have Brock chucking the ball all over the place. It won’t happen because Gase gotta be Gase but this is a winnable game.
True, just disperse the ball Brock. Hand off or dump pass, let the talent around him make the plays.

I wish we could come out like the Pats did against them last week. That first series was on hyperspeed with 10 plays in 3 minutes (play clock rarely got to 30 seconds) that went the length of the field for 7. It was methodical.

Also, I'm not worried about the temp being in the 20s as I don't think cold affects southern teams as much as heat/humidity affects northern teams.

Not a good matchup at all and terrible timing with a desperate Green Bay team on the road.

Good thing is, this and @Minn are the best games to lose on our schedule.

Hello,

But, there a re few things in our favor. The more Brock plays the potential he has at becoming better. Week to week he has the ability to fix his mistakes and make better decisions with Gase coaching him along the way.
You and I must be seeing different things. Brock has not been improving. He is actually regressing. This has been a pattern throughout his career. I am pretty sure it won't get better moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom