Thread Censorship | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thread Censorship

lbmclean_sj

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Someone posted a Henne was not Good thread and it got moved

ever heard of Voltaire's dictum?

I really don't find censorship to be cool

There is an explanation in the thread of why it got moved.

Is this post about miami dolphin's football? It will probably get moved too.

Also the thread to which you are referring is still available to read, it's just in a different section. Far from censorship.

Also the thread to which you are referring is still available to read, it's just in a different section. Far from censorship.

I was censored because of my post count. Hardly, if I had said Henne is better than Marino was at the same point in their careers, the post would be ridiculous but not moved. I am older than the kids running this Board. My low post count is traceable to the personal attacks against those whose opinions are contrary to those with the power to censor.

saying that we need a new QB was really dumb

but if every dumb thread got tanked this forum would be empty

It wasn't censored, it was moved.

Go find it in the depths if you like. It's right there. Hardly censored.

Timing is everything.

More support for Vaarks proposal of posters not being allowed to start threads without at least 100 posts....

It would keep a lot of garbage threads off the main forum.

You're kidding yourself. That would absolutely be censorship if the only reason for it being moved is dissent. Since I didn't even see the thread and have no idea where to look for a thread about Henne that's not on the Dolphins forum, I can't comment on why it was moved, but I would hope it's for something other than dissension.

If it was censored then you wouldn't be able to read it anymore or words would have been changed or hidden. The thread, in its entirety, is still available for view and comment. Just in a different location. Once again, NOT censorship.

When you take a look at someone's history of posts and they're mostly, if not exclusively here with an agenda to bash, with nary a positive word to say, especially after such an exhilarating victory, I'm not adverse to selective censorship when considering the whole body of work and one trick pony agenda. Hell even selectively, there's a lot less censorship of dissent here on FH than exists on either of the jest main boards.

But why-o-why? I don't know about everyone else, but Henne was not good today. Wasn't that obvious? It's objective criticism. That topic shouldn't be censored or moved.

Our defense and running game won us that game. We won IN SPITE of Henne.

But why-o-why? I don't know about everyone else, but Henne was not good today. Wasn't that obvious? It's objective criticism. That topic shouldn't be censored or moved.

Our defense and running game won us that game. We won IN SPITE of Henne.

No, we won in spite of 2 turnovers in our own red zone. That's is how you use IN SPITE. Henne did nothing to hurt this team today.

Back
Top Bottom