Thread erased?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thread erased??

gofins

another MD finfan
Reaction score
What happened to the last thread started by Doctor Evil? I was trying to post in it and it disappeared. I know it wasn't "thread of the year" material, but what happened? I posted once in it already and my post even vanished. Mods????

gofins said:
What happened to the last thread started by Doctor Evil? I was trying to post in it and it disappeared. I know it wasn't "thread of the year" material, but what happened? I posted once in it already and my post even vanished. Mods????
What was is about?

Trading Ronnie Brown for a QB:shakeno:

It was getting pretty bad in there so the mods deleted it. I sent AJ the thread for him to check it to see if it needed to be deleted.

PhinDude88 said:
It was getting pretty bad in there so the mods deleted it. I sent AJ the thread for him to check it to see if it needed to be deleted.
I didn't think it was anywhere as bad as the one about Dolphins not interviewing or hiring a minority GM. Blackthought ( or whatever he goes by in his other threads) caused a lot of commotion.:D

It was removed.

Immediately following it's disposal, the property value of FinHeaven rose by $4.

Muck said:
Immediately following it's disposal, the property value of FinHeaven rose by $4.

Is FinHeaven on the NY Stock Exchange? :lol:

byroan said:
Is FinHeaven on the NY Stock Exchange? :lol:

NEVER!! Then we'd have investors to answer to. I much prefer being an autonomic, out of control dictator. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom