Three Dolphins Who Will Have Their Hands Full Against Jacksonville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Dolphins Who Will Have Their Hands Full Against Jacksonville

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usatsi_13096641.jpg

the real mystery for Miami is what the opposition is going to look like. The Jaguars are a team that has notable strengths on the roster. Their defense in particular is stuffed with exceptional talents, such as DE Yannick Ngakoue, DE Calais Campbell, LB Myles Jack, CBs A.J. Bouye and Jalen Ramsey — plus the 7th overall pick in this year’s NFL Draft, pass rusher Josh Allen.

But many of these players haven’t played yet this preseason. The same can be said for the Jaguars’ big offseason addition, quarterback Nick Foles.

It sounds as though the Jaguars are planning on unleashing their full arsenal on Thursday night — which is good. The Dolphins need to know where they stand. Assuming everyone plays for both Miami and Jacksonville, here are three Dolphins who could have their hands full on Thursday night.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...l-have-their-hands-full-against-jacksonville/

Jacksonville has a great defense so it will be a challenge for our offense which is good. We need to see how far we've come and how far we need to get. I can see the O-line struggling again this week.

My prediction is the starting O-line will look serviceable but the backups will suck and finheaven will be loaded with crying about the O-LINE threads.

I want to see a QB take command and show they can drive the field and score. The only one that has is Rudock and its a safe bet he won't be on the roster come week 1.

Jacksonville defense was good last year, that's why they lost 11 games

haha good luck Rosen/Fitzpatrick (Which ever unlucky SOB gets the Start). That our oline versus that Dline with Ramsey/Bouye. Woof. Buzz's girlfriend.

While I agree with the names this article uses. They could have picked the names out of a hat. It is going be a good, tough and meaningful test for both sides of the ball.

I'm interested in trying to watch the Defensive System without trying to Judge where the lack of talent lies. Can the system create pressure where talent is lacking? I am hoping so but got to see it to start to believe it. We need to see a good game from Minka, X, Wilkins and Baker. that's where our current talent lies and they need to step it up and lift those with less talent.

Secondarily I want to see if the preaching of Flores leads to a more organized offensive football game with less penalties and less mistakes. I know we lack talent or experience on the interior of our OL and that these guys will (at times) get beat like a drum. What I want to see is that they are being coached to not beat themselves as well.

Everyone says the score doesn't matter but I want to see the team want the win even if it don't count!!!

Back
Top Bottom