Ths Team Makes No Sense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ths Team Makes No Sense

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Seriously the Miami Dolphins really are the closest thing to madden or even a fantasy team that you can possibly get in the NFL. I don't understand why the guys we choose to keep on our 53 man roster are deemed useless when another player gets hurt. Why are the Dolphins so cheap? First we cut our 3rd best CB, the slot CB sucks so we cut him and bring back the guy we should have kept in the first place. Next we lose one of our starting 2 CB's and bring in a guy off the streets to play nickel so the guy we just signed to play nickel can move outside. Meanwhile the guys that were originally kept, Sapp and Caroll, to fill these roles are deemed useless. We cut who many consider to be our 3rd best ILB'er for a TE we cut to sign another DL which is supposed to be our deepest position and now we are down an ILB'er. The mismanagement is legendary. What's next Channing Crowder? With any other team that kind of move would shock me but not here. We will probably bring back Crowder and Sapp by the bye week. I admit i'm a very optimistic, well not so much right after a loss, but most of the time, this year seems like a disaster in the making.

Back
Top Bottom