Thunder and Lightning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thunder and Lightning

finsfannj

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Remember Ron Dayne And Tiki Barber as thunder and lightning? well that Was The Past Now Is The Future!!! Sammy Morris (thunder) Travis Minor (lightning!!! Who Knows Hopefully They Will Make a Name For Themselves This Year!!! And Get Us To The Bowl!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Please lets not compare them to a FLOP duo. Much rather compare them to Csonka and company.

JJ777 said:
Please lets not compare them to a FLOP duo. Much rather compare them to Csonka and company.

I think that would be a lofty comparison, for a couple of guys who are only in the infancy of traing camp.

I think the Morris / Minor combo will prove to be solid. They can compliment eachother, and can offset the defenses with their differences in running style. I don't expect them to erase the loss of Ricky, but they should be out to prove something....

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm very excited to see where this offense goes without having to rely on running the ball 80% of the time....

PHINZ RULE!!! :eek:

And don't forget Leonard Henry..he's "Scattered Showers".

Frodo Russell is a "Low Pressure System"...get it? "Low"..as in low to the ground..har har :goof:

Gladsadmad said:
Anyone have any good nicknames for our 3-headed backfield?Some of you are good at that.
The Three Headed Neophyte? :D

BlitPhinFan said:
The Three Headed Neophyte? :D
|

not the catchiest thing ive ever heard...or extremally positive....But its leading the pack so far:D

FinFan24 said:
|

not the catchiest thing ive ever heard...or extremally positive....But its leading the pack so far:D
neophyte

\Ne"o*phyte\, n. [L. neophytis, Gr. ?, prop., newly planted; ? new + ? grown, ? that which has grown, a plant, fr. ? to grow: cf. F. n['e]ophyte. See New, and Be.]

1. A new convert or proselyte; -- a name given by the early Christians, and still given by the Roman Catholics, to such as have recently embraced the Christian faith, and been admitted to baptism, esp. to converts from heathenism or Judaism.

2. A novice; a tyro; a beginner in anything.

Well, they are all kind of beginners, as this would be their first chance a begin as the starters. :D Not to mention they could possibly make us all neophytes/believers in them. :D

I just thought it would be more original than say; Cerberus or the 3 headed dog from hell.

Ah well, I tried. :tongue:

The Candy men. You got the M&M brothers and the O-Henry bar. Second thought, maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom