Thurs night game - Brady complaining.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thurs night game - Brady complaining....

Phinsguy

Active Roster
Reaction score
Joe Buck mentioned last night that Brady had tweeted about "all the penalties" and how they were ridiculous & he was turning game off....LMFAO!!!...This from a pansy QB dude who gets the utmost pampering from officials and probably the most calls his way when it comes to penalties. Didn't see him complaining when the phantom "roughing" call got him to another Super Bowl as well as so many other calls he's gotten unfairly to his advantage over the years. F him.

He’s right though. The game can be unwatchable with all of the calls. There were a few phantom ones last night. I actually passed out watching. Normally don’t do that.

He’s right though. The game can be unwatchable with all of the calls. There were a few phantom ones last night. I actually passed out watching. Normally don’t do that.

Yeah...wasn't arguing whether it was true or not....I saw it also and even Buck/Aikman were talking about it before the almighty, can do no wrong QB chimed in. My point was the unmitigated gall Brady apparently has to complain about penalties when, without a doubt, he has be the leading recipient of a HUGE number to his advantage...even when they were "phantom calls". Thinking about it more though...maybe he's just the spoiled rich kid who just expects everything handed to him and is unable to get the ridiculousness of himself complaining about "way too many flags" ruining the game.

Yeah...wasn't arguing whether it was true or not....I saw it also and even Buck/Aikman were talking about it before the almighty, can do no wrong QB chimed in. My point was the unmitigated gall Brady apparently has to complain about penalties when, without a doubt, he has be the leading recipient of a HUGE number to his advantage...even when they were "phantom calls". Thinking about it more though...maybe he's just the spoiled rich kid who just expects everything handed to him and is unable to get the ridiculousness of himself complaining about "way too many flags" ruining the game.
This

His oline doesnt get called for holding so he isnt used to the pace of a game where BOTH teams actually get called for holding.

I'll never forget in the super bowl when he told the ref to throw the flag for unnecessary roughness and he got it. This dude acting like he is just another player. good grief

Back
Top Bottom